- All events are held at the James Beard House, unless otherwise stated.
- Reservations are accepted Monday through Friday between 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M.
- Reservations left on voice mail are not valid unless confirmed by the reservations department directly. Calls left after office hours will be returned by the next business day.
- Prepaid reservations are required for all events.
- Business Attire is preferred.
- No tipping is allowed.
Our cancellation policy and fees are as follows: a fee of $5 per person is charged if a cancellation is made more than 7 days before an event and a fee of $20 per person is charged if a cancellation is made seven days to 24 hours before an event. Main dining room reservations for groups of 10 or more are 50% non-refundable. No refunds are offered for cancellations made within 24 hours of an event or for no-shows. Cancellations left on our voice mail will not be honored. Reservations made for the Peter Kump Boardroom, our private dining facility, are non-refundable.
Peter Kump Boardroom
Boardroom seats are nonrefundable upon booking. Boardroom minimum/maximum: 12 guests. For more information about reserving the private Peter Kump Boardroom call 212.627.2308.
Out-of-House Events Reservation Policy
- All Out-of-House events are nonrefundable.
- Please see specific event details for more information.
The James Beard Foundation is a 501(C)(3) organization. Membership dues are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law. Donations to the Foundation qualify for most corporate matching grant programs.
For more information about James Beard Foundation events or to make a reservation at the Beard House call 212.627.2308.