Blended Burger Project™ Social
Attention, chefs! Make a Blended Burger and you could win a trip to cook at the historic James Beard House in New York City!
The five chefs who receive the most online votes by July 31, 2017 will travel to New York City to prepare their winning Blended Burger at the James Beard House.
Spread the word about the contest and your Blended Burger by creating buzz on social media. Need ideas on how to get started? Encourage your guests to post your Blended Burger on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
- Promote the #BlendedBurgerProject hashtag and voting instructions on a chalkboard displayed in your restaurant
- Serve burgers skewered with a toothpick flag that displays the #BlendedBurgerProject hashtag
- Include a menu insert that promotes your burger and the contest
- Use your own social media channels to encourage customers to visit and share
- Include the #BlendedBurgerProject hashtag in the name of the burger on the menu
- Offer additional incentives to customers who post on social. (May we suggest a free order of fries?)
- Tell consumers that by casting a vote, they will be entered to win an expenses paid trip for two to the James Beard House in New York City for the exclusive Blended Burger event