Eat Your Vegetables Twitter Chat on Wednesday, November 5Elena North-Kelly
November 04, 2014
Want to learn more about cooking vegetables from some of the world's most renowned culinary icons? To celebrate our recently launched recipe app, we're hosting a live Twitter chat to discuss everything from inspiring recipes to helpful techniques to seasonal tips with a panel of some of the JBF Outstanding Chef award winners featured in the app. Join us on Wednesday, November 5th at 2:00 P.M. EST and ask the experts for advice!
- JBF Award Winner Mario Batali, @MarioBatali
- JBF Award Winner Daniel Boulud, @DanielBoulud
- JBF Executive Vice President Mitchell Davis, @kitchensense
- JBF Award Winner Jean-Georges Vongerichten, @jeangeorges
- Molto, Mario Batali's online publication dedicated to all things Italian, @Molto
How it works:
3. Remember to always add the hashtag #jbfchat to your tweets.
4. We'll churn out questions for our expert panelists to answer, but feel free to post your responses—or ask questions of your own!
About JBF Vegetables:
Want more veggies in your diet? There's an app for that. Our inaugural app, JBF Vegetables, features an array of innovative, inspiring vegetable recipes from JBF Outstanding Chef award winners like Mario Batali, Daniel Boulud, Alice Waters, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, and many others. Stunning step-by-step, high-definition images and short videos show food lovers how to transform even a simple carrot into an exciting, restaurant-worthy dish. From purchasing to plating, the interactive app seamlessly guides users through every step necessary to create timeless dishes from some of the industry’s top toques. Additional features include built-in cooking timers, sharing capabilities, and a shopping section to purchase just the right tools for the recipe. Perfect for novices and seasoned cooks alike, the app brings JBF Award–winning chefs into your kitchen! Available now in the Apple App Store—and absolutely FREE for JBF members.