Join Our JBF Taste America® Twitter Chat!Elena North-Kelly
September 19, 2016
Want to learn more about the American food landscape from some of the world's most renowned culinary icons? To celebrate our upcoming cross-country JBF Taste America® tour, we're hosting a live Twitter chat to discuss everything from can't-miss dining recommendations to travel tips to what'll be on the exciting fall menus with a panel of our esteemed All-Star chefs. Join us on Tuesday, September 20 at 2:00 P.M. ET to follow along or ask the experts for advice!
- Scott Conant, Impero Caffè, New York City
- Jose Garces, Garces Restaurants, Philadelphia
- Alex Guarnaschelli, Butter, New York City
- Stephanie Izard, Girl & The Goat, Chicago
- Gavin Kaysen, Spoon and Stable, Minneapolis
- Anita Lo, Annisa, New York City
- Missy Robbins, Lilia, Brooklyn
- and our national media partner, Saveur magazine
How it works:
1. Be sure to follow @beardfoundation on Twitter before the chat starts at 2:00 P.M. ET on Tuesday, September 20.
2. Enter the hashtag #JBFTasteAmerica into the Twitter search bar and select the "All" search option to follow the chat in real time.
3. Remember to always add the hashtag #JBFTasteAmerica to your tweets.
4. We'll churn out questions for our expert panelists to answer, but feel free to post your responses—or even ask questions of your own!
About JBF Taste America®:
Our fourth consecutive JBF Taste America® national culinary tour will bring celebrated chefs and eager diners together for a unique series of delectable events this fall. Spanning six weekends, this year’s program will stop in ten dynamic American cities including Boston; Charleston; Chicago; Kansas City; Los Angeles; New Orleans; Phoenix; Portland, OR; San Francisco; and the Twin Cities. Each city’s weekend-long itinerary will feature a one-of-a-kind benefit dinner prepared by a Taste America All-Star and Local Star chef, as well as free in-store consumer events at select Sur La Table® locations with celebrity chef appearances, cooking demos, book signings, tastings from local producers and artisans, and more. Please visit jbftasteamerica.org for more details.
James Beard Foundation's Taste America® is sponsored by New Orleans Tourism, Breville®, Norwegian Seafood Council, Sodexo, Stacy’s® Snacks, and TABASCO®; and in partnership with SAVEUR, The Daily Meal, and Sur La Table.