On the Menu: Escargots Rockefeller + Dulce de LecheMaggie Borden
July 26, 2016
Here’s a taste of what’s on tap today at the Beard House.
Marigold Kitchen, Revisited, 7:00 P.M.
Andrew Kochan, Keith Krajewski, and Timothy Lanza, Marigold Kitchen, Philadelphia
Dubbed a top new restaurant by Philadelphia Magazine, Marigold Kitchen has made a name for itself through avant-garde, ever-changing cuisine and blind-tasting menus. This creative team will bring their knack for suspense and whimsy to New York City for a one-of-a-kind dinner sure to leave guests satisfied, with dishes like Head Cheese Torchon with Kimchi, Wakame Salad, and House-Pickled Ginger on Rice Crackers; Escargots Rockefeller with Pernod Bubbles, Scallion Purée, and Spiced Panko; and Maine Lobster with Chilled Corn Soup, Crème Fraîche Foam, Bisque Croquette, and Cumin Popcorn.
See the full menu below:
- Hors d’Oeuvre
- Head Cheese Torchon with Kimchi, Wakame Salad, and House-Pickled Ginger on Rice Crackers
- Compressed Watermelon with Feta, Celery, Balsamic Caviar, and Mint
- Whipped Artichokes and Leeks with Sumac and Black Olive Powder on Naan Bread
- Sous Vide Lamb Loin with Pomegranate–Ginger Barbecue Sauce
- Penns Woods Winery Bancroft Riesling 2015
- Chilled Beef–Compressed Cucumber Salad with Peanuts and Sesame
- Penns Woods Winery Chambourcin 2012
- Escargots Rockefeller with Pernod Bubbles, Scallion Purée, and Spiced Panko
- Penns Woods Winery Merlot Reserve 2013
- Maine Lobster with Chilled Corn Soup, Crème Fraîche Foam, Bisque Croquette, and Cumin Popcorn
- Penns Woods Winery Traminette 2015
- D’Artagnan Green Circle Chicken with Asparagus, Lemon, Seared Foie Gras, Chanterelles, and Jus
- Penns Woods Winery Chardonnay Reserve 2014
- Dulce de Leche Cake with Cherries, Luxardo–Chocolate Sauce, Pistachio Lace Cookies, and Cocoa
- Penns Woods Winery Lacrima Dolce NV
For all upcoming Beard House dinners, check out our events calendar.