JBF Greens Chicago
Be the first to know about upcoming events, get our favorite Greens recipes, and more by signing up for our JBF Greens newsletter!
Greens events are open to the public, but a JBF Greens membership offers many fantastic benefits, including reduced pricing for all Greens programming, early access to event booking, entrance to special members-only gatherings, and more. The annual Greens membership dues are $75.
JBF Greens members receive:
- Advance notice of Greens events
- Exclusive invitations to JBF Greens members–only events
- Member-priced tickets for two people for all Greens events (does not apply to non-Greens events)
- JBF Notes, our bimonthly newsletter exclusively for JBF members
- JBF Greens monthly digital newsletter
*Please note that JBF Greens members receive member-level prices for Greens events only.
Hungry for more? Follow us on Instagram @jbfgreens and @beardfoundation and give us a like on Facebook.
Held at numerous dynamic venues throughout Chicago, Greens events include walk-around cocktail parties, tastings, multi-course dinners, wine tastings, and hands-on cooking classes and demos.
Save the date! Upcoming Greens Chicago events:
- Young Winemaker dinner at Maple & Ash (January 30, 2018)
- Celebrate National Cebiche Week at Tanta (June 25, 2018)
- More coming soon!
Past 2017 Greens Chicago events:
- A Night with the Joffrey Ballet
- Cuts and Cabernet at Prime & Provisions
- Members Only: Penthouse Party at the Gwen
- A Chicago Gourmet collaboration hosted at The Crown at Tribune Tower
- Game Night at Chicago Athletic Association Hotel
- Tiki Party at Three Dots and Dash
Be the first to know about upcoming events, get our favorite Greens recipes, and more by signing up for our JBF Greens newsletter.