JBF Greens Chicago
Greens events are open to the public, but a JBF Greens membership offers many fantastic benefits, including reduced pricing for all Greens programming, early access to event booking, entrance to special members-only gatherings, and more.
Hungry for more? Follow us on Instagram @beardfoundation and give us a like on Facebook.
Held at numerous dynamic venues throughout Chicago, Greens events include walk-around cocktail parties, tastings, multi-course dinners, wine tastings, and hands-on cooking classes and demos.
Save the date! Upcoming Greens Chicago events:
Check back soon for updates.
Past Greens Chicago events:
- [Virtual] Spotlight on Brut Rosé: A Virtual Tasting with J Vineyards (April 5, 2021)
- [Virtual] New Year, No Waste (February 4, 2021)
- [Virtual] JBF Greens Virtual Holiday Party (December 8, 2020)
- [Virtual] Roti: The Art of an Indian Staple (August 19, 2020)
- [Virtual] The Magic of Mixers: Unusual Pairings and New Cocktail Trends (July 29, 2020)
- [Virtual] The Magic of Mixers: Mules and Spritzes (July 22, 2020)
- [Virtual] The Magic of Mixers: Highballs and Tonics (July 15, 2020)
- [Virtual] Batched Bevvies (June 24, 2020)
- [Virtual] Sparkling Wine 101 (June 19, 2020)
- [Virtual] Breakfast For Dinner (June 17, 2020)
- [Virtual] Aperitivo Hour (June 10, 2020)
- [Virtual] Let's Talk Tiki (May 29, 2020)
- [Virtual] The Power of Pad Thai (May 27, 2020)
- [Virtual] Food Photo Tips (May 8, 2020)
- [Virtual] Quarantine Cocktails (April 29, 2020)
- [Virtual] Pasta Primer: Let's Make Pici! (April 22, 2020)
- New Year, No Waste at Prime & Provisions (February 5, 2020)
National Greens Sponsor
Official James Beard Foundation Partners