JBF Greens Chicago
Greens events are open to the public, but a JBF Greens membership offers many fantastic benefits, including reduced pricing for all Greens programming, early access to event booking, entrance to special members-only gatherings, and more. The annual Greens membership dues are $75.
JBF Greens members receive:
- Advance notice of Greens events
- Exclusive invitations to JBF Greens members–only events
- Member-priced tickets for two people for all Greens events (does not apply to non-Greens events)
- JBF Notes, our bimonthly newsletter exclusively for JBF members
*Please note that JBF Greens members receive member-level prices for Greens events only.
Hungry for more? Follow us on Instagram @beardfoundation and give us a like on Facebook.
Held at numerous dynamic venues throughout Chicago, Greens events include walk-around cocktail parties, tastings, multi-course dinners, wine tastings, and hands-on cooking classes and demos.
Save the date! Upcoming Greens Chicago events:
Past Greens Chicago events:
- A Sustainable Seafood Dinner at LondonHouse Chicago (June 13, 2019)
- A Night of Negroni at Il Porcellino (April 17, 2019)
- New Year, No Waste at Barrio (February 20, 2019)
- Sustainable Meat and Beer Dinner (December 11, 2018)
- Farm Dinner with Cafe Spiaggia and River Roast (November 15, 2018)
- Modern Mexican at Dos Urban Cantina (October 24, 2018)
- Dinner at Fat Rice (September 23, 2018)
- National Cebiche Week Celebration
- Dinner at Revival Food Hall
- Young Winemaker dinner at Maple & Ash
- A Night with the Joffrey Ballet
- Cuts and Cabernet at Prime & Provisions
- Members Only: Penthouse Party at the Gwen
- A Chicago Gourmet collaboration hosted at The Crown at Tribune Tower
- Game Night at Chicago Athletic Association Hotel
- Tiki Party at Three Dots and Dash
Official James Beard Foundation Partner