JBF Greens NYC
Greens events are open to the public, but a JBF Greens membership offers many fantastic benefits, including reduced pricing for all Greens programming, early access to event booking, entrance to special members-only gatherings, and more. The annual Greens membership dues are $75.
JBF Greens members receive:
- Advance notice of Greens events
- Exclusive invitations to JBF Greens members–only events
- Member-priced tickets for two people for all Greens events (does not apply to non-Greens events)
- JBF Notes, our bimonthly newsletter exclusively for JBF members
- JBF Greens monthly digital newsletter
- Special pricing at select James Beard House events, as available
*Please note that JBF Greens members receive member-level prices for Greens events only. Greens members do not receive the member rate for regular JBF dining events at the James Beard House and special events.
Hungry for more? Follow us on Instagram @jbfgreens and @beardfoundation and give us a like on Facebook.
Held at numerous dynamic venues throughout the New York City area, Greens events include walk-around tastings, multi-course dinners, wine tastings, and hands-on cooking classes and demos.
Save the date! Upcoming 2017 Greens events:
- Modern Greek Cuisine at Nerai (March 21)
- Sustainable Seafood Dinner at Seamore's (March 27)
- Baking with Little Cupcake Bakeshop: Spring (March 30)
- A Night of Film and Food with Film Society of Lincoln Center (May 16)
- Baking with Little Cupcake Bakeshop: Summer (June)
- Pizza Party with Dale Talde at Massoni (August 8)
- An evening at Mana Contemporary (October 26)
- Annual Holiday Party (December 3)
- and more!
Past 2017 Greens events:
- NZ Wine Tasting at Sherry-Lehmann
- Jazz at Lincoln Center: an evening of delicious food, stunning views, and great music
- Night of Food and Music with Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center at Alice Tully Hall
- Baking with Little Cupcake Bakeshop
- Green Tea Workshop at Ippodo Tea
Be the first to know about upcoming events, get our favorite Greens recipes, and more by signing up for our JBF Greens newsletter.