JBF Greens NYC
Be the first to know about upcoming events, get our favorite Greens recipes, and more by signing up for our JBF Greens newsletter!
Greens events are open to the public, but a JBF Greens membership offers many fantastic benefits, including reduced pricing for all Greens programming, early access to event booking, entrance to special members-only gatherings, and more. The annual Greens membership dues are $75.
JBF Greens members receive:
- Advance notice of Greens events
- Exclusive invitations to JBF Greens members–only events
- Member-priced tickets for two people for all Greens events (does not apply to non-Greens events)
- JBF Notes, our bimonthly newsletter exclusively for JBF members
- JBF Greens monthly digital newsletter
- Special pricing at select James Beard House events, as available
*Please note that JBF Greens members receive member-level prices for Greens events only. Greens members do not receive the member rate for regular JBF dining events at the James Beard House and special events.
Hungry for more? Follow us on Instagram @jbfgreens and @beardfoundation and give us a like on Facebook.
Held at numerous dynamic venues throughout the New York City area, Greens events include walk-around tastings, multi-course dinners, wine tastings, and hands-on cooking classes and demos.
Save the date! Upcoming Greens NYC events:
- A Taste of Little Caribbean (September 12, 2018)
- A Must Not Miss Tour of Jackson Heights (September 29, 2018)
- Southern Indian Vegetarian Feast at Pondicheri (October 16, 2018)
- Celebrating Ten Years of Basque Cooking at Txikito (November 5, 2018)
- Annual Holiday Party (December 9, 2018)
Past Greens NYC events:
- An Evening at The Frick Collection — Members Only
- A Night of Film and Food
- Old Brooklyn Meets New Brooklyn
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
- An Evening at Chamber Music of Lincoln Center
- Sustainable Seafood Dinner at Seamore's
- Winter Wine Dinner at L’Artusi
- Chinese New Year at Rice & Gold
- Italian Night at Tiro A Segno