Want to know what’s cooking in American restaurants right now? Just take a peek into the James Beard House kitchen, where dozens of chefs from all over the country come to cook each month. From Kentucky Fried Quail with Bourbon-Smoked Paprika and Caviar (pictured above) to Black Truffle Pot de Crème with Hazelnut Oil Gelato, here are 6 mouthwatering dishes to eat at the Beard House in January and start 2019 off right:
- Duxelle-Stuffed Cockscombs on January 17
- Black Truffle Pot de Crème with Hazelnut Oil Gelato and Hazelnut Truffle Streusel on January 18
- Kentucky Fried Quail with Bourbon-Smoked Paprika and Spoonfish Caviar on January 23
- Five Spice–Seared Duck Breast with Kumquat Mustard and Snap Peas on January 24
- Tamarind-Spiced Pork Loin with Sweet Plantain Pureé, Yardlong Beans, and Scotch Bonnet Powder on January 28
- Fennel Confit with Ash Honey, Charred Radicchio, Blood Orange, and Chicory Soil on January 30
To view all upcoming Beard House dinners and book your seat, check out our events calendar.