Want to know what’s cooking in American restaurants right now? Just take a peek into the James Beard House kitchen, where dozens of chefs from all over the country come to cook each month. From Lamb Tortelli with Celery Root Purée and Mint (pictured above) to Oysters Rockefeller with Tobiko Roe and Togarashi to Pastrami-Spiced Carrot with Carrot Mustard and Carrot Kraut, here are 6 mouthwatering dishes to eat at the Beard House in December:
- Housemade Lamb Tortelli with Celery Root Purée, Anchovy Sauce, and Mint on December 3
- Pastrami-Spiced Carrot with Carrot Mustard, Carrot Kraut, and Pumpernickel Soil on December 4
- Butterscotch Pudding with Pickled Apple, Monkey Shoulder Scotch, Cinnamon Crumbs, and Apple Cider Granita on December 6
- Wellfleet Oysters Rockefeller with Tobiko Roe, Togarashi, and Daikon Radish Aïoli on December 12
- Jumbo Lump Crabcakes with Charred Creamed Corn and Fried Collard Leaves on December 14
- Campanelle Nero with Prosecco Butter, Black Garlic Oil, and Shrimp Ragù on December 17
To view all upcoming Beard House dinners and book your seat, check out our events calendar.