Here’s a taste of what’s on tap today at the Beard House.
Sizzling Texas ‘Cue, 7:00 P.M.
Co-Owner Dustin Blackwell and Pitmaster/Owner Tim Hutchins, Hutchins BBQ, McKinney, TX
Named one of Texas Monthly’s “50 Best BBQ Joints in Texas,” Hutchins BBQ has drawn ’cue aficionados since Roy Hutchins opened it in 1978. Now under son Tim and co-owner Dustin Blackwell, the restaurant carries on its legacy with hearty ribs and tender brisket that keep carnivores coming in droves. Indulge your barbecue cravings with meaty bites like Pork Sausages with Jalapeños and Cheese; Slow–Smoked Prime Brisket with Potato Salad; and Slow-Smoked St. Louis–Style Spareribs with Hutchins Bacon Macaroni and Cheese.
See the full menu below:
- Hors d’Oeuvre
- Original Hutchins Beef–Pork Sausages
- Pork Sausages with Jalapeños and Cheese
- Texas Twinkies > Marbled Brisket and Cream Cheese–Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers with Thick-Cut Bacon and Sweet Barbecue Glaze
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Vinegar Pork Sauce
- Slow–Smoked Prime Brisket with Potato Salad
- Slow-Smoked St. Louis–Style Spareribs with Hutchins Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
- Turkey Breast with Turkey Au Jus–Butter Sauce and Burnt End Pinto Beans
- Brisket Burnt Ends with Chile Cornbread
- Hutchins Family Peach Cobbler
- A selection of fine wines and beers will be served with this dinner.
For all upcoming Beard House dinners, check out our events calendar.