James Beard Foundation Greens events are for New York City–area food lovers between the ages of 21 and 39. Greens guests get to discover the city’s newest restaurants, chefs, and culinary trends, all while enjoying great food and drinks.
Greens events are open to the public, but a JBF Greens membership offers many fantastic benefits, including reduced pricing for all Greens programming, early access to event booking, entrance to special members-only gatherings, and more. The annual Greens membership dues are $75.
JBF Greens members receive:
- Advance notice of Greens events
- Exclusive invitations to JBF Greens members–only events
- Member-priced tickets for two people for all Greens events (does not apply to non-Greens events)
- JBF Notes, our bimonthly newsletter exclusively for JBF members
- JBF Greens monthly digital newsletter
- Access to exclusive members content on jamesbeard.org
- Special pricing at select James Beard House events, as available
*Please note that JBF Greens members receive member-level prices for Greens events only. Greens members do not receive the member rate for regular JBF dining events at the James Beard House and special events.
Hungry for more? Follow us on Instagram @jbfgreens @beardfoundation and give us a like on Facebook.
Held at numerous dynamic venues throughout the New York City area, Greens events include walk around tastings, multi-course dinners, wine tastings, and hands-on cooking classes and demos.
Save the date! Upcoming 2017 Greens events:
- Night of Food and Music with Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center at Alice Tully Hall (February 10)
- Jazz at Lincoln Center: an evening of delicious food, stunning views, and great music (March 4)
- NZ Wine Tasting at Sherry-Lehmann (March 16)
- Modern Greek Cuisine at Nerai (March 21)
- Sustainable Seafood Dinner at Seamore's (March 27)
- Baking with Little Cupcake Bakeshop: Spring (March 31)
- A Night of Film and Food with Film Society of Lincoln Center (May 16)
- Baking with Little Cupcake Bakeshop: Summer (June)
- An evening at Mana Contemporary (October 26)
- Annual Holiday Party (December 3)
- and more!
Past 2017 Greens events:
Past 2016 Greens events:
- 15th Annual Holiday Party
- Baking Class with Little Cupcake Bakeshop
- An evening at Mana Contemporary: a walk-around tasting curated by JBF Greens and Mana Wine at Mana Contemporary featuring art, wine tastings, beer, and dishes by top Jersey City chefs
- Second Annual Queens Cooks
- Market Dinner at Market Table
- A Night of Film & Food with Film Society of Lincoln Center
- Tacos, Tequila, and Beer Beach Bash at the Dream Downtown
- Celebrate Harlem at New York City Center
- New Zealand Wine Fair: a walk-around tasting of more than 25 New Zealand wineries, plus food provided by New York City chefs
- Winter Italian Supper at Rossopomodoro
- Jazz at Lincoln Center: an evening of delicious food, stunning views, and great music
Be the first to know about upcoming events, get our favorite Greens recipes, and more by signing up for our JBF Greens newsletter.
Have questions about the Greens membership? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in hosting a Greens event? Email us at email@example.com.