The pandemic has upended the restaurant industry. James Beard Foundation is focusing our resources on helping the industry move forward and we remain focused on continuing to help independent restaurants survive, rebuild better, and thrive for the long term by providing relief grants for food and beverage businesses, education and business resources, advocacy, and mentorship programs.
Sign up for our industry advocacy newsletter
Watch our free industry support webinars
Learn more about our Open for Good initiatives
- The James Beard Foundation Food and Beverage Investment Fund for Black and Indigenous Americans
- We are partnering with James Beard Award winner Grace Young on an Instagram campaign to support Chinese restaurants all across the country.
- Critical support, including the James Beard Foundation industry resource portal focused on providing resources to guide reopening and building back better: openforgood.com
- Advocacy initiatives to mobilize the community toward systemic policy change that supports a thriving and sustainable food and beverage industry.
- Consumer PSA Campaign to Engage food lovers in support of a sustainable independent restaurant industry.
Read industry support stories related to surviving the COVID-19 pandemic
Questions or ideas? Email email@example.com