Champion of the Sun
The Olde Bar - Philadelphia
Inspired by It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Chris Mann and The Olde Bar team concocted this cheeky tippler because the characters poke fun at “fancy” gin cocktails.
- 1½ ounces Bluecoat American dry gin
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce Rothman & Winter Orchard peach liqueur
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes Regan’s orange bitters
- 1 egg white
- Yards Brewing Co. IPA
- Peychaud’s bitters to garnish
Add the first seven ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously to incorporate the egg white. Add ice to the shaker and shake again for 20 seconds.
Strain into a rocks glass filled with a few ice cubes and top with the IPA. Garnish with a few drops of Peychaud’s bitters.