L’Etoile - Madison, WI
Chef Miller created this recipe for America Cooks with Chefs, our healthy cooking competition in partnership with the Clinton Health Matters Initiative. Find more healthy recipes at americacookswithchefs.com.
- 1 head radicchio, sliced
- 1 head frisée sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons shaved Parmesan
- 2 cups sliced pears or apples
Mince the shallots and add vinegar; set aside for at least 15 min or up to 2 hours.
Soak the radicchio and frisée in a bowl of ice water for 1 hour, then spin or dry completely.
When ready to serve, add all ingredients to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.