French-Style Scrambled Eggs
"32 Yolks: From My Mother's Table to Working the Line"
These sublime scrambled eggs will renew your love for this morning classic.
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons whole milk or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 slices country bread, toasted
In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Heat the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until foamy. Add the eggs and cook, whisking, until they begin to set; gently whisk in the milk and chives. Remove from the heat and serve with toasted bread.