Oysters XO, NYC
- 12 oysters
- 1/4 cup lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup orange juice (from about half an orange)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from about half a lemon)
- 1/4 cup finely sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, plus leaves for garnish
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chips to serve
Shuck the oysters. Drain the shucked oysters in a fine mesh sieve and let sit until there is no liquid, about 5 minutes
In a large bowl, combine the lime, orange, and lemon juices. Add the drained oysters and let marinate for 5 minutes. Toss in the remaining ingredients and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Serve the oyster ceviche immediately with tortilla or potato chips alongside.