Canon - Seattle
This inventive drink takes its inspiration from The Walking Dead, because everyone knows that the only chance to beat zombie infection is to swap out your blood for booze.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 2 ounces Cognac
- 1 ounce Ancho Reyes chile liqueur
- 1 ounce Crème Yvette liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce raspberry liqueur
- 3 drops organic red food coloring
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Lemon wheels or raspberries for garnish
To an IV bag (available at medical supply stores) or a pitcher, add ice, along with the bourbon, Cognac, Ancho Reyes, Crème Yvette, lemon juice, raspberry liqueur, red food coloring, and Angostura bitters. Shake the bag well and serve beside two chilled glasses garnished with lemon wheels or raspberries.