6 Fantastic February DishesElena North-Kelly
January 11, 2019
Want to know what’s cooking in American restaurants right now? Just take a peek into the James Beard House kitchen, where dozens of chefs from all over the country come to cook each month. From Braised Pork Agnolotti with Fermented Chile Oil and Crispy Chicken Skin to Tahini Cheesecake with Pistachios and Chocolate (pictured above), here are 6 mouthwatering dishes to eat at the Beard House in February:
- Mushroom Tartlet with Black Garlic and Mochi on February 4
- Braised Pork Agnolotti with Fermented Chile Oil, Tangerine Confit, Preserved Lemon, Crispy Chicken Skin, and Sumac on February 5
- Tahini Cheesecake with Pistachios and Chocolate on February 9
- Ozark Black Apple–Carolina Pork Crackling Cornbread with Whipped-and-Herbed Pork Butter on February 16
- Dry-Aged Beef Chateaubriand with Foie Gras Flan, Bacon, Wild Mushrooms, Fingerling Potato, and Brussels Sprouts on February 20
- Jerk Shrimp with Johnny Cakes, Mango–Habanero Sauce, and Spicy Crème Fraîche on February 26
To view all upcoming Beard House dinners and book your seat, check out our events calendar.
Elena North-Kelly is director of content and communications at the James Beard Foundation. Find her on Twitter and Instagram.