On the Menu: A Seafood Feast from NYC's Hottest ChefsMaggie Borden
July 28, 2016
Here’s a taste of what’s on tap today at the Beard House.
Seafood in Season: Summer, 7:00 P.M.
Nick Curtola, The Four Horsemen, Brooklyn, NY / Daniel Eddy, Rebelle, NYC / Alex Leonard, NYC / Fabian Von Hauske and Jeremiah Stone, Contra and Wildair, NYC
No time to check out downtown Manhattan’s and Brooklyn’s coolest restaurants? You can sample a number of them at this summertime Beard House affair, which, in a partnership with sustainable-seafood purveyor and industry favorite Sea to Table, will feature some of the freshest catches of the season, such as Razor Clams with Leche de Tigre; Squid–Surf Clam Tiradito with Smoked Oil; and Striped Bass with Burnt Tomatoes and Red Onions.
See the full menu below.
- Hors d’Oeuvre
- Smoked Bluefish Croquettes with Tarragon Rémoulade
- Raw Scallops with Oroblanco, Pickled Chanterelles, Ginger, and Kombu
- Razor Clams with Leche de Tigre
- Lake Whitefish à la Saisonnières
- Red Snapper Crudo with Carrot Dashi, Pickled Carrots, and Puffed Rice
- Squid–Surf Clam Tiradito with Smoked Oil
- Fluke with Garniture d’Été
- Striped Bass with Burnt Tomatoes and Red Onions
- Panna Cotta with Strawberries
- A selection of fine wines will be served with this dinner.
For all upcoming Beard House dinners, check out our events calendar.