Here’s a taste of what’s on tap today at the Beard House.
Flavor Fusion, 7:00 P.M.
In partnership with the LUCKYRICE Festival
Chen Zhi Neng, Hakkasan, NYC / Oscar Toro, Jue Lan Club, NYC
As chefs crisscross the globe looking for inspiration, diners are the lucky recipients of the culinary souvenirs they bring home. Tonight Chen Zhi Neng and Oscar Toro open their passports to craft a menu drawing from Cuba to Korea, redefining fusion for today’s collective dining culture. Expect global bites like Lobster Soup Dumplings; Family-Style Spicy Lamb Lupin Wraps; and Spicy Jumbo Tiger Prawn with Asparagus and Lotus Leaf–Wrapped Steamed Sticky Rice.
See the full menu below:
- Hors d'Oeuvre
- Crispy Duck Salad with Pomelo, Pine Nuts, and Shallots
- Lobster Soup Dumplings
- Scallop Shumai
- Lobster with Uni, Basil, and Coconut
- Salmon with Bamboo Charcoal, Chinese Celery, and Salmon Roe
- Prawn–Bone Marrow Dumplings
- Family-Style Spicy Lamb Lupin Wraps
- Peking Duck with Foie Gras and D’Ussé Cognac–Hoisin Sauce
- Chilean Sea Bass with Black Bean Shoots, Chiles, and Garlic
- Wagyu Rib-Eye with Pickled Romanesco, Smoked Potato Purée, and Fermented Black Beans
- Spicy Jumbo Tiger Prawn with Asparagus and Lotus Leaf–Wrapped Steamed Sticky Rice
- Sweet Finale > Chocolate Truffles and Macaroons
- A selection of cocktails and sake will be served with this dinner.
For all upcoming Beard House dinners, check out our events calendar.