Here’s a taste of what’s on tap at the Beard House today.
High Street from Market to Hudson, 7:00 P.M.
Jon Nodler, Pastry Chef Samantha Kincaid, and Baker Alex Bois, High Street on Hudson, NYC; and High Street on Market, Philadelphia
High Street on Market draws Philly diners in droves for their versatile and seasonal all-day fare, and their new sister shop up north has garnered raves from Grub Street to the New York Times. Tonight the High Street on Hudson team will prepare a menu showcasing the artisanal ingredients, elevated techniques, and expert baking that have already made them a Big Apple favorite. Expect standout dishes like Charcoal-Grilled Beef with Bearnaise Aïoli and Crispy Potato Skins; Anadama Bread with Smoked Eel, Spicy Radishes, and Lemon Custard; and Long Island Duck with Soured Oats and Grains, Smoked Yogurt, Turnips, and Tarragon.
See the full menu below:
- Hors d’Oeuvre
- Black and White Cookies > American Caviar and Sour Cream on Potato Toasts
- Dry-Aged Beets with Horseradish, Dill, and Dried Beef
- Charcoal-Grilled Beef with Bearnaise Aïoli and Crispy Potato Skins
- Hamachi Crudo with Wild Rice Cakes and Spicy Mustard
- Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard Cuvée Brut 2011
- Manhattan Clam Salad with Smoked Tomato Consommé, New Potatoes, and Pearl Onions
- Anadama Bread with Smoked Eel, Spicy Radishes, and Lemon Custard
- Seaweed Gnocchetti with ‘Nduja, Mussels, and Lobster Bottarga
- Long Island Duck with Soured Oats and Grains, Smoked Yogurt, Turnips, and Tarragon
- Malted Milk Custard with Roasted Strawberries, Rye Porridge, and Smoked Malt Streusel
- Petits Fours > Malted Raisinets
- A selection of fine wines will be served with this dinner.
For all upcoming Beard House dinners, check out our events calendar.