The James Beard Foundation’s Taste America®, presented by Capital One
The James Beard Foundation’s annual Taste America® culinary series, presented by Capital One, brings together chefs, special guests, and diners from across the country to celebrate the local independent restaurants at the heart of our communities.
In this iteration, some of the nation’s finest chefs and changemakers will come together in 20 markets across the United States to represent a shared mission of “Good Food for Good”. This cohort, known as the TasteTwenty, will collaborate throughout the year at chef dinners and walk-around tastings, spotlighting the breadth and unity of culinary creativity across the nation. Each market with its featured chefs will showcase the centrality of American food culture and celebrate diverse communities, leading the way to a future culinary industry where all can thrive.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest updates.
Tickets on sale now!
- Kansas City, MO - January 17
- San Francisco, CA - February 4
- Phoenix, AZ- February 5
- Chicago, IL - February 7
- New York, NY - February 27
- San Antonio, TX - March 6
- San Juan, PR - March 8
- Philadelphia, PA - March 12
- Asheville, NC - Thursday, July 20
- Los Angeles, CA - Tuesday, July 25
- Denver, CO - Thursday, August 10
- Nashville, TN - Thursday, August 17
- Washington, D.C. – Wednesday, September 13
- Portland – Tuesday, October 3
- Miami – Tuesday, October 10
- Houston – Tuesday, October 17
- Seattle – Wednesday, November 1
- Santa Fe – Wednesday, November 8
- Boston – Tuesday, November 14