The James Beard Foundation Chef's Tour of Charleston Raffle
Win a trip for two to Charleston, South Carolina, one of America’s hottest food cities, along with First Class airfare provided by Delta Air Lines!
- Fly First Class on Delta Air Lines from any major airport in the U.S. 48 to Charleston and back (terms and conditions apply*)
- Stay for two nights with your guest in a restored, Gothic-style carriage house (complete with period furnishings, hardwood floors and kitchenette) on the private grounds of the William Aiken House, an early 19th-century landmark in downtown Charleston
- Explore the William Aiken House and the 18th-century Lowndes Grove Plantation on your own personal guided tour
- Dine at Fish Restaurant, where James Beard House–featured chef Nico Romo will prepare a tasting menu of local and sustainable cuisine, complemented by exquisite French beverage pairings
- Enjoy a private kitchen tour and cooking lesson with chef Nico Romo
- Visit nearby Johns Island for an exclusive foraging trip at the scenic, family-owned Blackbird Farm
- Tour the facilities of “Clammer Dave” Belanger, a sustainable clam and oyster harvester
Generously donated by Patrick Properties Hospitality Group, owners and operators of four historic venues in downtown Charleston: the William Aiken House, Lowndes Grove Plantation, the American Theater and Fish Restaurant.
*Airfare is subject to redemption instruction and Terms & Conditions on Certificate. Seats available at most fares are limited and may not be available on all flights. Eligible on Delta (including Delta Shuttle®) and Delta Connection® carriers flights only. Not valid on codeshare flights. Additional restrictions apply.