6 Dishes You Won't Want to Miss in NovemberFrank Guerriero
October 14, 2019
Want to know what’s cooking in American restaurants right now? Just take a peek into the James Beard House kitchen, where dozens of chefs from all over the country come to cook each month. From Buttermilk-Fried Rabbit with Malted Barley, Sorghum–Rosemary Waffle, and Maple–Sweet Chile Syrup to Apple Cider Cheesecake with Fuji Apple Confit, Hazelnut Streusel, and Mulled Cider Sorbet to Hyderabadi Goat Biryani with Bagara Eggplant and Raita (pictured above), here are 6 mouthwatering dishes to eat at the Beard House in November:
- Buttermilk-Fried Rabbit with Malted Barley, Sorghum–Rosemary Waffle, and Maple–Sweet Chile Syrup on November 8
- 36-Hour-Braised Bison Short Ribs with Bison Tongue, Kabocha Squash, Boar Pancetta, and Gremolata on November 11
- Apple Cider Cheesecake with Fuji Apple Confit, Hazelnut Streusel, and Mulled Cider Sorbet on November 13
- Hyderabadi Goat Biryani with Bagara Eggplant and Raita on November 16
- Charred Mushroom and Beef Fat–Dry-Aged Beef Brisket with Koji Rice Congee, Shiitake–Kecap Manis Glaze, and Pickles on November 20
- Heirloom Bennecake Butter Cookies with Thanksgiving Turkey Liver Mousse and Preserved South Carolina Summer Blueberries on November 28
To view all upcoming Beard House dinners and book your seat, check out our events calendar.
Frank Guerriero is the media assistant at the Beard Foundation. Find him on Instagram.