Women's Leadership Program Webinars
The James Beard Foundation is hosting webinars around different topics relating to women in the culinary industry.
Every Monday in August 2019, 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 P.M. E.T.
Summer School is a webinar series dedicated to improving the financial literacy of women in the culinary industry. In this four-part series, attendees will learn about business planning, scaling your business, and how to invest in yourself and staff.
- Rohini Dey, Ph.D, Owner/Founder, Vermilion
- Elaine Chon-Baker, MD, Mokja Ventures
- Theia Smith, Strategic Consultant
- Steven Song, CFO, Luke's Lobster
- Christine Cikowski, Co-Owner, Honey Butter Fried Chicken
- Caitlin Corcoran, Co-Owner, Ça Va
August 5: Vanquishing the Finance Gap – register here
August 12: Dos and Don’ts of Business Planning – register here
August 19: Scaling Up – register here
August 26: Investing In Yourself & Your Staff – register here
- Talking Your Way to Success (March 18, 2019)
- Building Your Brand (Jan 7, 2019)
- Selling Your Story (June 4, 2018)
- Mastering Mentorship (March 26, 2018)
- Human Resource: Putting People First (February 5, 2018)
- What's Cooking? The State of Women in the Culinary Industry (December 4, 2017)