The 5th Annual Blended Burger Project™
The five fabulous winners of the 2019 contest are:
- Meredith Manee, Ritz-Carlton's Burger Shack, Kapalua, Kapalua, HI
- Justin Medina, Playalinda Brewing Company – Brix Project, Titusville, FL
- Robert Repp, Hops at 84 East, Holland, MI
- Eric Rivera, Vintage Year, Montgomery, AL
- Jacqueline Sampson, Pompano Grill, Cocoa Beach, FL
Now is the time to make a difference through delicious food we create. There are more opportunities than ever to be recognized for making a sustainable difference on your menus. For the last four years, chefs across the country have joined The Blended Burger Project™, a movement that strives to make the iconic burger even better for your customers and for the planet by blending at least 25% fresh mushrooms into your burgers.
- Guests are looking for more plant-forward options
- Drive traffic and get noticed with publicity opportunities
- Create a craveable take on the iconic burger that customers will love
- Be a part of James Beard Foundation’s growing movement to build more sustainable menus
- Enter for an opportunity to cook at the historic James Beard House.
- In honor of the Blended Burger Project's 5th year, each winning chef will be awarded $5,000!
To learn more about the JBF Impact Programs and our commitment to establishing a more sustainable food system, sign up for the JBF Impact newsletter.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.