6 Dishes You Won't Want to Miss This MonthElena North-Kelly
February 19, 2019
Want to know what’s cooking in American restaurants right now? Just take a peek into the James Beard House kitchen, where dozens of chefs from all over the country come to cook each month. From Spring Pea–Robiola Doppio Ravioli to Herb and Spice–Crusted Gulf Shrimp with Tomato–Ginger Rémoulade (pictured above), here are 6 mouthwatering dishes to eat at the Beard House in March:
- Gnocchi with Clams, Caviar, Chèvre, and Rice Cracker on March 1
- Herb and Spice–Crusted Gulf Shrimp with Tomato–Ginger Rémoulade on March 2
- Spring Pea–Robiola Doppio Ravioli with Squash Blossom Butter on March 7
- Chiang Mai–Style Salmon Laab with Sticky Rice on March 8
- Swordfish with Chickpeas, Orange, and Castelvetrano Olives on March 19
- Crispy Duck Breast and Duck Carnitas with Sweet Potato, Bing Cherry Salsita, Endive, and Red Mole on March 26
To view all upcoming Beard House dinners and book your seat, check out our events calendar.
Elena North-Kelly is director of content and communications at the James Beard Foundation. Find her on Twitter and Instagram.