Want to know what’s cooking in American restaurants right now? Just take a peek into the James Beard House kitchen, where dozens of chefs from all over the country come to cook each month. From Beef Brisket Burnt Ends with Poblano–Corn Pudding to Chicken Liver Mousse Macarons to Moroccan Tuna with Chermoula, here are 6 mouthwatering dishes to eat at the Beard House this month:
- Chicken Liver Mousse Macarons on July 12
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and St. Louis Cut Spareribs with Poblano–Corn Pudding, Dill Cole Slaw, and Spicy Pinto Beans on July 19
- Moroccan Tuna with Chermoula, Harissa, and Cilantro on July 24
- Muhammara Bouillabaisse with Local Fluke, Prawn, Mussels, Couscous, Tarragon, and Rouille Baguette on July 25
- Haitian Conch with Tomatoes and Creole Sauce on July 26
- Pork Scrapple Terrine with Pickled Blueberries and Shaved Summer Vegetable Salad on July 31
To view all upcoming Beard House dinners and book your seat, check out our events calendar.